Bring some greenery in your house. We have come up with some easy ideas for you to make a ‘ Virtual vacation spot’ in your balcony.
- WHO LOVES TO BE OUTSIDE – Use of wooden canopy, granite, colourful cushions, candle holders, bamboo tables, geometrically placed plant and spread of grass.
- BREAKFAST LOVERS – Use of modern fairy lights under the umbrella, the patterned carpet, blue seat cushions and minimal metallic setting.
- THE ETHNIC ART LOVER – Wood as main accent, floor tiles, wall hangings, a pop of colour through the pink cushion and neon green pot.
- A HOLIDAY GETAWAY RIGHT AT HOME – Use of spacious area, the couch, the additional dining section, wooden flooring, hanging plants and firefly’s lamps.
- THE VIRTUAL VACATIONERS – Use of a deck to relax, play of black, white and grey, chequered rugs to add texture, creepers, potted plants.
- THOSE WHO LIKE IT COSY & CHIC – Use of half round table, the walls, floor, racks all in hues of grey or white, paper lanterns, cushions and candle stands.
- A JUNGLE ABODE – Use of the bamboos painted in white as a roof and wall, bohemian décor, lots of tall plants.
- THE PASSIONATE GARDENER – Use of the set of black rocking chairs and table plants, variety of flowers, and creepers.