Our modern educative practices encourage students to explore and innovate on the tried-and-tested principles of fashion and interior to adopt and form the design trends of the future.
Merit Cum Means Scholarships - New Entrants
The Merit cum means scholarship is constituted to support the deserving economically less privileged students joining INIFD Udaipur’s Courses each year. The objective of this Scholarship is to support & reward new students constrained by economic limitations.
The Merit cum Means Scholarship (new entrants) is applicable only to the new enrolments / students of regular UG / PG Programs at the time of admission.
The Scholarship provides partial waiver of tuition fee. It waives payment of partial tuition fee only for the current academic year.
Eligibility for Merit cum Means Scholarship (new entrants) is as under
- Annual gross parental / family income from all sources – maximum Rs. 8,00,000/- (INR Eight lakhs only)
- Academic Performance in 12th / Graduation ( Min 55% marks )
- Academic Performance in Entrance test
- Preference to wards of single parents.
- Class XIIth passing mark sheet
- Parents ITR copy of last 3 years as proof of income.